Monday 17 October 2016

My Walk In The Park

17th October 2016

My Daily Diary of Events By Peter Hulbert:


My Monday morning started quite simply with the bright sunshine and cool breeze that we always seem to be faced with at this time of year, it certainly is a fresh day and as such I took the opportunity to have a walk in the park which is one of my pleasures before I start the day.

My day will take me across the hills to Huddersfield where I will be doing my thing as I usually do from Monday to Friday but the drive over is the most specatcular drive and worthy of getting out of bed for, the views are to die for and when it's not so windy, I often pause to absorbe the fresh air or take a few pictures.

Holmfirth is where I head but as it is on the outskirts of Huddersfield, I just keep is simple and say Huddersfield as most people do not know where Holmfirth is and Peter Hulbert was not put on the earth to give you all a geography lesson.

I have a busy week ahead and as such I thought I would write a few words for you all in the diary of Peter Hulbert but in reality, Im using this aas an excuse to uphold my promise and keep the blog going whilst not having much spare time this week to keep that commitment to you all.

My week will start at the office as we have lot's of goodies to ship out and as such we are going to make space for new products and lines to arrive, on Tuesday, I am in York with friends and am looking forward to visiting them in there business which is probabaly the most unusual I have ever been associated with.

My Fridays have been commmited to being with my Daughter B and it's fast becoming a tradition to go to the Aussie bar for some food and drink and whilst Im writing this, I might as well give them a quick plug and say hi to all at Walkabout in Sheffield.

My Facebook and Twitter accounts are now in full function and please feel free to join in with them if you wish and the links are provided below:



www.peterhulbert.club 

https://twitter.com/Peterhulbert195