Friday 30 September 2016

It's The Night Of The Black Moon & Peter Hulbert With His Camera



It’s the night of the weird and creepy “Black Moon” and I am not about to allow an opportunity to try and capture this in the only way I know best, escape my attention and the only way I know how is with my camera. It’s now quite late into the night and after 22.00 on the 30th September but  It would be easy to simply stay  at home or sit in a pub drinking a beer, but I am never known for taking the easy option, I prefer the “more a case of wanting to do something” and as such, “tonight I’m taking pictures for you to view.


 
Above, the moon is just coming out and this picture was taken about 5 min’s ago, it shows the moon coming out from behind some quite dense and low lying cloud which appears to be quite thick from where I am positioned. It is very spooky and quiet here and I might reasonably argue a little too creepy due to the remote location, and for those who know me, I’m up on the Peter Hulbert farm and for those who don’t know me but want to know where the farm is, you will just have to wonder as I enjoy my privacy and suffice to say it is in the county of “Derbyshire”.


The time has moved on another 15 minutes and the dark moon has sneaked out from behind the cloud, the thing I have noticed is that while I am surrounded by farm animals and I cannot see any of them because to the dark, they have all gone very silent for whatever reason which may just be coincidence or maybe they are wondering what the weird guy is doing sat on a hay bale watching the moon all alone in the middle of a field.

The picture above is about another 30 minutes since the last previous one because there is a lot of thick and quite low lying cloud moving around and is quite similar to fog. I have to wait for a gap in the cloud to photograph the Moon right now. It may blow past or could get thicker, who am I to know.

I have sat around another 60 min’s and the moon is directly over head but unfortunately the cloud just gets worse and here is the last of the last of my few pictures of tonight’s as it’s now becoming quite pointless waiting for the gap in cloud to which never seems to appear.



  
I will post the additional one on my personal web site for you all to look at and if you are interested to see or view it, it can be found by following the link Peter Hulbert